Friday, September 26, 2008

Rock music's own artists condemn art form

Excerpts from Book...in artist's own words...

Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 7:51pm Edit Note Delete
Bible says to expose deeds of wicked and satanic activity.There were others I found too graphic to repeat here...This is from Pop Goes the Gospel 1983 Evangelical Press John Blanchard.

David Bowie"Rock n Roll will destroy you. I believe rock n roll is dangerous. It lets in lower elements and shadows. Rock has always been the devil's music. You can’t convince me that is isn’t. I honestly believe everything that ive said."

Jim Steinman song writer for Meat Loaf “ I have always been fascinated by the supernatural and always felt rock was the perfect idiom for it.”

Bee Gees claim on TVthat their music was beamed by satan.Eagles wrote half their songs high on peyota and were formed with help of mystic Carlos C. Number one album of all time at the time... in 1978 Hotel California is filled with occult and satanic references.I wish i was saved before wasting my time on this deception. I was also reading the bnd Doors ...comes from The Doors of Deception novel...

No comments: